Tragic Fire Incident Claims Lives of Father and Three-Month-Old Daughter in Rajasthan

In a heartbreaking incident, a man and his three-month-old daughter lost their lives in a fire caused by a heater in their room in the Khairthal-Tijara district of Rajasthan, according to police reports. The incident unfolded under the jurisdiction of the Shekhpur Police Station last night.

The police investigation revealed that a quilt caught fire due to the heater, resulting in the tragic demise of Deepak Yadav and his three-month-old daughter, Nishika. Deepak’s wife, Sanju, sustained burn injuries in the incident.

Upon hearing the cries, concerned neighbors rushed to their aid and successfully extinguished the fire. The victims were promptly transported to a nearby hospital, where Deepak and Nishika were declared dead. Sanju is currently undergoing treatment, and her condition is described as critical, as per the latest police update.

Deepak, the unfortunate victim, worked as a driver in the region.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *