Electric Vehicle Catches Fire at Patna Zoo; Swift Fire Department Response Prevents Further Damage

On Saturday night, a fire erupted in an electric vehicle near gate number 2 of Patna Zoo, officials reported. The cause of the fire was identified as a short circuit within the electric vehicle.

Promptly upon receiving the information, vehicles from the fire department swiftly reached the scene and effectively brought the fire under control. As of now, there is no available information regarding any additional damages resulting from the incident.

An ongoing investigation is being conducted to ascertain further details. Additional information on the incident is eagerly awaited.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *